Welcome Back!

Hello and welcome back!  My name is Bob Miller, I am the teacher of Room 25.  This is my first year as part of the intermediate team and I am looking forward to what is sure to be an awesome year.
As many of you know I have been with Parnell for 6 years and am lucky enough to have taught many of the students when they were just little ol' year 3s.




This year we will be a technology rich environment with many of the children bringing their own device or devices to school.  We will use a range of different websites and apps to support our learning throughout the year including our class blog.

One of the first activities we will complete is to co-construct a class treaty.  We will do this by examining our school values and discussing how they are exemplified in a classroom setting.  Click here to collaborate in this activity.