my camp experience


Sheep , cows and tree's all fly past me on the bus we go up zig- zaging hills leading to no where finally the camp stands before me

" yay Goat Island " I scream . Walking in to the camp site there were a million places i wanted to set up the tent. Sadly other people got to them before us. 1 hour passed and our tents were up . It was time to relaxe. I went straight to the half pipe lots of people came with me I dident bring my scooter but . Luckily there was a scooter I could use . On the half pipe I went zooming up and down doing a 180 when I got to the top. The other things to do were play volley ball , Foosball ,table tennis , pool and soccer later on the teacher called us in . To say it was time to make dinner we slapped the raw bit of meat on the BBQ . The boyent   flame cooked  our dinner to perfection . The meal we cooked was burgers and fries we couldn't have do a better job the first night of camp Zach