Freddy's speech: is it worth still protecting the environment?

I'm not gonna bore you with, 'Please help us save the environment!' Instead, I'm not going to take sides, just ask YOU, is it worth it? We all want to have a clean and impecable planet to live on, but it's not happening. I guarantee there are many more issues concerning this place than upsides. Can't we just live OUR lives and be glad we're not yet affected? What a mess humans have made. Will the world be a better place when humans become extinct? You decide...

Reflection:
I don't think I put the maximum effort I possibly could in the speech, but otherwise it didn't go so bad. I didn't have as much practise and a mess up towards the end spoiled a 'possibly' better speech. Overall, it didn't go completely as planned although alright.