- make sure to take notes in your classes or you will most probably fail your exams.
- to do different types of extra curriculum activities so that you can get service/sports points.
- don't get into trouble consistently or you will be despised by the teachers.
- make sure to try out for different sports and activities through the year because Intermediate is all about trying new things.
- set some goals to achieve during Intermediate; that will help a lot with high school.
- make sure you follow rules but once in a while have fun and enjoy yourself.
- that teachers put lots of trust towards you in Intermediate so don't break it or you will have a borinmg time having to follow lots of rules.
- make sure to be yourself and try make new friendships with everyone around the Intermediate.
- to talk up and make sure your voice is heard whilst having group discussions or when organizing an event.
- even though 2 years sounds like a long time make sure you cherish every minute because it flies by and next minute your having to leave and won't see most of your friends again.
My advice to year 7's....
My advice to you is...